Here's what you will need: eggs, ham, green pepper, onions,milk and shredded cheese.
Cook the chopped green pepper, onion and ham in butter until peppers and onions are tender.
Stir together the eggs, milk and cheese and then combine together with the ham mixture. Spray a 10 inch pie plate with non-stick spray and pour mixture into it. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve while still warm.
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in ham and continue cooking until heated through, 5 minutes more.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in Cheddar cheese and ham mixture; season with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are browned and puffy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
- 345 kcal
- 26.8 g
- 22.4 g
- 381 mg
- 712 mg
Can you double this recipe or do 1 1/2 times. Need to feed 7ReplyDelete
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly. capitalone.com loginReplyDelete
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot! sign in to gmailReplyDelete