Mix ground turkey, sage, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and marjoram together into a bowl.
With your hands mix ingredients together and form into patties.
Calories 135kal, Cholesterol 67 mg., Fiber .2g, Sodium 517 mg., Carbohydrates .3 g, Fat 6.9g, Protein 18g.
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- Mix sage, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and marjoram together in a small bowl. Place turkey in a large bowl and mix the spice mixture into the turkey using your hands; form into patties.
- Cook patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).